NOXYDE® PEGARUST rust preventing coating is the solvent-based version of NOXYDE® that can be applied in cold temperatures down to 0°C or on damp surfaces.
- Excellent corrosion protection and waterproofing
- Applicable in cold temperatures down to 0°C or on damp surfaces
- Protects against cracking and peeling
- Prevents rust from spreading
- Suitable for corrosion class C5-M according to ISO 12944 (see certificate)
- UV-resistant and protects against abrasion
NOXYDE® PEGARUST is a primer and topcoat in one and can be applied directly on various metallic substrates. It guarantees durable protection through the unique elastic and waterproofing binder technology. Characteristic is the outstanding adhesion: NOXYDE® PEGARUST can even be applied on moist surfaces and in damp weather.