A unique water-based sealer for porous and potential problem surfaces. Gardz® is formulated to deeply penetrate and dry to a hard, moisture resistant film that seals and binds down porous, chalky and crumbling surfaces, paints and textured finishes.
Gardz® takes the "problem" out of problem surfaces. Deeply penetrating, it dries to a rock-hard, water-resistant finish; this protects surfaces from damage during the next redecorating project.
Gardz® is recommended for damaged drywall, new drywall, spackling and joint compound skim coats, plaster, calcimine, uncoated wallpaper, wallcovering adhesive residue, textured paint and more.
Key Features & Benefits
- Repairs torn paper on damaged drywall, eliminates bubbles
- Seals old wallpaper adhesive
- Water-based, low odour, dries clear
- Dries fast to a hard, moisture-proof film
- Binds down chalky surfaces
- Can be applied to high-pH surfaces
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Coverage 5-10m2 per Litre
- Touch Dry 30 minutes
- Full Cure 3 days
- Recoatable 3 hours