Briwax Shellac Sanding Sealer 500ML
A traditional style sealer. Formulated using the natural, harvested shellac. It forms an ideal base for any of our wax polishes, or for the other shellac based polishes, such as French Polish or Button Polish. Shellac Sanding Sealer uses alcohol to dissolve the shellac, and as a result dries very quickly. When combined with our Briwax or Briwax Original it enables a grain enhancing complete finish to be applied to shelves, architraves, banisters, skirting, softwood dado rails or a piece of unfinished timber furniture in just one afternoon.
Features & Benefits
- Gives superior top coat finish to final application.
- Brushing application.
- Gives clear finish.
- Fast dry - can be overcoated in 30 minutes.
- Brush or rag application.
- Can be finished with Briwax or Briwax Original.
Can be used to:
Suitable for sealing all types of wood prior to waxing
- Wooden shelves
- Skirting boards
- Softwood dado rails
- Timber furniture
- Coverage approx. 8-10 sqm per litre