Erfurt Mav 1000 Grade Professional Lining Paper is available in Single Roll, Double Roll, Quad Roll, Box of 20 Single Rolls, Box of 10 Double Rolls & Box of 5 Quad Rolls.
Used to create a smooth finish on walls and ceilings for decorating with other compatible wall coverings, including emulsion painting and special paint effects.
Erfurt MAV Profession Lining Paper is also available in the following grades 800, 1200, 1400, 1700 and 2000.
- Uses paper from well managed FSC and PEFC sources
- Smooths out walls in preparation for painting or overhanging with decorative wallpaper
- Excellent base surface
- Easy to use
- Contains no PVC or fibreglass
- Allows your walls to breathe
single length: 10m x 56cm coverage: 5.6m² approx
double length: 20m x 56cm coverage: 11.2m² approx
quad length: 40m x 56cm coverage: 22.4m² approx
all box quantities will give you 112m² approx
How To Apply
To apply 1000 Grade Professional Lining Paper we recommended a quality paste, either dry flake or ready mixed.
Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end.
- Draw a straight pencil line or use a plumb line for applying first length.
- Paste liberally to each length making sure all edges have been covered. Fold each length paste to paste and soak until pliable, normally 8-10 minutes.
- Apply the first length along guideline and smooth out with a wallpaper brush.
- Butt join all subsequent lengths and avoid overlapping.
- Allow the paper to dry thoroughly before decorating with wallpaper or emulsion paint.