Osmo Oil Stain is ideal as a coloured base coat for all wooden floors, such as solid wood, plank, strip, OSB and cork flooring, as well as stairs and furniture surfaces.
Osmo Oil Stain is stain resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant and results in a surface that is pleasant to the touch. In comparison to conventional finishes, the use of plant ingredients creates a more even colour and more harmonious appearance. The necessary clear topcoat is to be carried out with a Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Suitable for wood; microporous surface will not crack, peel, flake or blister. Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water.
- Especially fast drying and curing.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing.
- Very water and dirt resistant.
- Attractive colour tones, transparent or intensive.
- Specifically for commercial use.
- Suitable for all woods including exotic woods.
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine.
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys.
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake.
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications.
4 hrs with Oil Stain Hardener, 12 hrs without
Osmo Brush Cleaner
24-48m²/L with one coat
1-2 coats, plus topcoat of Polyx-Oil
Osmo Wash and Care, or Spray-Mop