Osmo Wood Wax Finish Transparent Colours
Osmo Wood Wax Finish is suitable for the protection and the decorative finishing of wood in indoor areas: wall panelling, mouldings and beams as well as doors. It is also suitable for edge-glued panels, chipboard and MDF. Ideal as a coloured base coat for wooden flooring and for recoating darkened wood surfaces. Highly recommended for furniture and children’s toys.
Osmo Wood Wax Finish Transparent uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product. Osmo Wood Wax Finish is stain-resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant and results in a surface that is pleasant to the touch. The use of plant ingredients creates a more even colour and more harmonious appearance. Simple application – without primer or intermediate sanding – this saves time and money. Suitable for wood, microporous, will not crack, peel, flake or blister. Resistant to wine, beer, cola, tea, fruit juice, milk and water.
- Suitable for all interior use.
- Wood grain remains visible with transparent tones and wood grain can be hidden with intensive tones.
- Very durable and hardwearing.
- Water and dirt resistant.
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine.
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys.
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake.
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications.
Osmo Brush Cleaner
24m²/L with one coat
2 coats, or flooring only 1 coat plus topcoat of Polyx-Oil