Repair Care DRY FLEX 1
Repair Care Dry Flex 1 is ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. It can be sanded and painted after 1 hour. Dry Flex 1 is the fastest curing permanent repair product on the market. It combines excellent modelling characteristics with a very short curing time. Dry Flex 1 is suitable for small and quick repairs, splicing and responsive maintenance.
- The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- The filling of cracks and gaps.
- External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
- To be used in conjunction with DRY FIX UNI
- For repairs 5-15mm deep
- Can be sanded and painted after 1 hour (at 20 °C)
- Application temperature 0-25 °C
- Application period 15-20 minutes
- Excellent Modelling qualities
- Does not shrink
- Slump Resistant
- Mixing control systems (will turn pink when both components are fulling mixed)