Repair Care DRY FLEX 16
Repair care DRY FLEX 16 is ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Suitable for large repairs and projects without time constraints. DRY FLEX 16 has exceptional slump resistance and modelling characteristics, making it perfect for larger repairs. With an application time of up to 2 hours.
- To be used in conjunction with DRY FIX UNI.
- For repairs 5-50mm deep.
- Can be sanded and painted after 16 hours (at 20°C).
- Application temperature 10-35°C.
- Application period 1.5-2 hours.
- Excellent modelling qualities.
- Does not shrink.
- Slump resistant.
- Mixing control systems: turns uniform green when fully mixed.
- The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- The filling of cracks and gaps.
- External and internal applications.