Repair Care DRY FLEX Super Finish (2 in 1) 150ml
Repair Care DRY FLEX Super Finish is a high performance fine surface filler. suitable for weathered timber, cracks, nail hole and small defects. Repair Care SF is the best of a fine surface filler and an epoxy in 1 product. No primer is required. Repair Care SF Cures fast, also under colder weather conditions and is easy and fast to apply.
- For repairs 0-6mm deep.
- Excellent adhesion to all substrates.
- Can be sanded and painted after 30 minutes (at 20°C).
- Application temperature: 0-30 minutes.
- Application period 7-10 minutes.
- No primer needed.
- Does not shrink.
- Slump resistant.
- Fine surface filling and quick, durable spot repairs.
- The filling of nail holes, screw holes & cracks.
- For repairs of small defects in existing DRY FLEX® repairs.
- External and internal applications.
- Typical curing time for a repair applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.