Repair Care DRY SEAL MP is a moisture and UV- resistant alternative to traditional putty. Unlike linseed oil putty, it cures veru quickly and remains permanently elastic, with excellent adhesion to glass, wood, metal and stone.
- Can be painted in as little as 2 hours (at 20°C)
- Application temperature: 5-40°C
- Application Period: 15 Minutes
- Available in White & Brown
- Can be used in a standard skeleton gun
- The permanent replacement of putty in wooden and steel frames.
- For bedding-in timber and metal glazing beads.
- Filling nail and screw holes.
- For external and internal applications.
- To seal exposed end grain of timber components.